Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 1 - EOC: My Voice (1100 Word)

Hello everyone! My name is Kody and I’m currently a student at the Art Institute of Las Vegas majoring in Fashion Retail Management. I went to pursue this major because I’m interested in working in the fashion industry and eventually start and run my own clothing company. My interest grew from fashion magazines, runways and from films. I’ve began to explore this interest of fashion and found out of many numerous and talented fashion designers. For an example I grew to love and continually to be inspired by Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Valentino and Marc Jacobs. If it weren’t for these fashion designers I don’t think I’ve would of grew an interest in fashion only due to the fact that each fashion designer that I’ve mentioned are all talented and each have their own unique style. Each collection that they put out every season is always very different and innovative the the previous collection. My interests and my education program are extremely linked together, which is why I'm majoring in Fashion Business. I've took this venture in education to pursue my career in fashion to potentially get the job that I've been 

1100 word count

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9: EOC: My Future Plans

Where do you see yourself in the future? As far as my future, I’m currently focused on graduating with my bachelor’s in...